MICHELIN TYRE - PILOT SPORT 4
Get ready for journeys of sheer driving pleasure with tyres that instinctively translate your decisions onto the road.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Steering Control & Reactivity
- A hydrid belt of Aramid and Nylon ensures optimum transmission of steering from you to the road.
- The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre's ultra-reactive tread patter design adapts continuously to the road for optimised footprint while driving.
- Stops up to 3.7 Metres shorter than competitor brands on the market.*
Safety & Handling in the Wet
- A new mix of compound with specific "Functional Elastomers" and Silica provides excellent wet grip and braking.
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre's wide and deep longitudinal grooves ensure a high level of drainage on wet roads.
- Stops up to 6.6 Metres shorter than competitor brands on the market.*
MICHELIN ALWAYS AIMS TO BRING TOGETHER MULTIPLE PERFORMANCES.
At MICHELIN, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That's what we mean by MICHELIN Total Performance, which has and will always be our difference on every tyre
Above information source from : Michelin Malaysia
We Also Recommend