MY HT REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants are required to be over the age of 18
- Membership points are not applicable for Credit Account Customer (Corporate Account & Temporary Invoice)
- Membership points are not applicable for vehicle under government subsidies program
- Points are calculated based on nett selling price (excluding all taxes)
- Points cannot be transferred or combined
- Points will be updated within 7 days of transaction
- Accumulated points are recognised & accepted at all Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd (HTS) outlets
- HTS reserve the rights to update terms and conditions without prior notice.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings: -“My HT Rewards” or “HT Rewards” means HT Loyalty Program issued by Hawk Tyre
Service Sdn Bhd (Company No. 43350-P) to Member(s); “Member” or “Members” means individual(s) who has been accepted by HT Rewards as participating member(s) of the Program in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein; “Membership” means membership to the Program in accordance to the Terms and Conditions herein; “Points” means the points awarded to Members for purchases and redemption of Rewards at participating Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd outlets; “Program” means the My HT Rewards Program operated by Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd; “Rewards” means the products, services, rewards, gifts or other benefits made available by HT Rewards under a rewards program established by HT Rewards which may be redeemed by Members; “Website” means the website owned and operated by HT Rewards in relation to the Program and located at www.myhtrewards.com or at such other domain name registered by HT Rewards.
1) These Terms and Conditions (including the Policy on Privacy and Data Protection) govern the award and use of Points by Members, and set out the terms of the agreement between HT Rewards and each Member with regards to the Program. A person intending to participate in the Program can sign up and register for the Program with HT Rewards by applying for a membership number and can then earn Points on various purchases at participating outlets. By applying to register with the Program, a Member is deemed to have
accepted these Terms and Conditions. HT Rewards may, in its sole discretion decide and without the need to assign any reason, refuse an application made by any person to be a Member.
2) HT Rewards reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time as it deems fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notification to Members. Earning or redeeming Points by Members will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. Failure to observe the Terms and Conditions stated herein by a Member may result in termination of Membership.
3) HT Rewards reserves the right to, at any time, vary or terminate the Program or any privileges under the Program or withdraw the membership from use without prior notification to Members and without being liable in any way to Members. HT Rewards may, at its sole discretion, remove any or all Members from the Program at any time.
4) The Program is operated by Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd of 90 Jalan Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor. Memberships are issued by, and shall at all times remain the property of, Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd.
5) Membership is open to individuals who are 18 years of age and above. Residents and non-residents of Malaysia may apply for membership.
6) Membership is not a credit account, debit account and points do not have any currency value.
7) Membership is given out to Members, with a minimum purchase at participating outlets. Alternatively, customers are also given an option to purchase membership at RM20 or at such price as HT Rewards may determine.
8) Membership number must be presented to the cashier of the participating outlets BEFORE each purchase to record the amount spent. Membership number PRESENTED AFTER THE TRANSACTION WILL NOT BE
ACCEPTED FOR POINT ACCUMULATION.
9) There shall be no accumulation of Points for backdated receipts, special savings, offers, bulk purchases and sales, unless otherwise stated.
10) POINT ACCUMULATION WILL BEGIN FROM NIL. Members are advised to keep all receipts for at least 6 months of each qualifying period in the event of discrepancies in the accumulated Points. Points expire 24 months after issuance on a first in first out basis. Points are not transferable.
11) Points will also be awarded for the value of Rewards when a Member redeems for Rewards at outlets, except at certain outlets (please refer to the Website for further information). A Member may redeem some or all his Points for Rewards subject to the Member complying with the procedures for redemption. Points may be redeemed at the participating outlets, through the Website or by any other methods as HT Rewards may establish. Redemption of Points will be processed after the application details for redemption has been
received by HT Rewards. Once redemption has been accepted by HT Rewards, it cannot be cancelled, exchanged or returned. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be used for redemption of Rewards. Rewards may be redeemed by a Member using Points or a combination of Points plus cash/ vouchers. No Points will be issued if redemption is made by a Member online through the Website. On confirmation of redemption, Points redeemed will be deducted from the Member’s account and if applicable, additional Points equivalent to the value of Rewards will be added to the Member’s account. All Rewards are subject to availability and further subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions (including booking requirements, cancellation restrictions, return conditions, warranties and limitations of liability) as imposed by the supplier of the Reward and HT Rewards. HT Rewards makes no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) with regards to the condition, fitness for purposes, merchantable quality or otherwise of any Rewards redeemed. When Points are redeemed for a Reward that is to be supplied by a third party, HT Rewards may (but is not obliged to) act as an intermediary between the Member and the third party. HT Rewards will use its best endeavours to ensure such Rewards are supplied by the third party. HT Rewards shall not however be responsible for any failure or delay by a third party to supply such Reward, or loss or damage to such Reward during delivery. Points cannot be redeemed until they are credited into the
Membership account of the Member. Points will be recorded in the Member’s account only after the participating outlets have notified HT Rewards of the details of the relevant transaction which Points are issued. The Points will be recorded in the Member’s account depending on the frequency of notification from the respective participating outlets.
12) HT Rewards may, at its discretion, replace or substitute any advertised Reward with a similar Reward.
13) A Member may check his Points at any of the outlets via the cashier or online at the Website when this function is ready.
14) In the event of a failure or breakdown of any equipment or system used in connection with the Program, HT Rewards may refuse request for redemption or to award Points on any transaction. HT Rewards shall not be
responsible or liable in any manner in the event Points are not awarded or redemption cannot be made or a Member is unable to check his Points, due to any failure in the equipment or system used in connection with the Program.
15) The use of the Website is at the Members’ risk. Members are responsible for the security of their user login and password. HT Rewards accepts no liability for the disclosure of the user login or password by the Member to a third party, whether intentionally or not. HT Rewards reserves the right to block a Member from accessing his account online if HT Rewards has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraud or misconduct has been committed by the Member or a third party. While HT Rewards uses reasonable efforts to include up to date information in the Website and in all its publications, HT Rewards makes no warranties or representations as to their accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. The contents, materials, products or other services available in HT Rewards’s publications or accessible through the Website are on “as is” and
“as available” basis. HT Rewards disclaims all warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement, in relation to the contents, materials, products or
other services published in any of its publications or available on the Website. HT Rewards does not warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components or access to the
Website will be uninterrupted. Members are responsible to implement security measures in their computers before accessing the Website. HT Rewards shall not be liable in any way for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages howsoever arising out of (i) the use of, or access to, the Website; or (ii) delay or inability to use or access the Website; or (iii) for any content, information, material, products or services published in, posted on, advertised in or obtained through HT Rewards’s publications or the Website.
16) Notification of any matter in relation to the Program shall be deemed given to Members if it is made via any one of the methods below:
• by posting on the Website; or
• by sending an email to Members who have provided email address to HT Rewards; or
• by publication in a newspaper; or
• by calling or SMS (short messaging service) to Members who have provided mobile number to HT Rewards; or
• posting on its official Facebook page; or
• sending by ordinary post to the last known address of Members appearing in HT Rewards’s records.
17) If HT Rewards sells or transfers the Program to another party, HT Rewards may transfer all of HT Rewards’s rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any consent from any Member. HT Rewards may further disclose and transfer all and any information and data which HT Rewards holds or which resides in the system of HT Rewards in relation to the Members and all transactions made by Members, including purchase and redemption transactions (“Information”) to the new transferee, or disclose any such
Information to a prospective new buyer. The Member hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to such transfer and disclosure of the Information to the new transferee or the prospective new buyer.
18) HT Rewards will only be liable to a Member (and not any other third party) who suffers loss in connection with the Program arising from Points being wrongly deducted or non-credit of Points entitled by a Member and in such a case, HT Rewards’s sole liability will be limited to crediting to the relevant Member’s account such Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. HT Rewards shall not be responsible where: (i) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to such Member by HT Rewards
or by any of HT Rewards’s employees, staffs, authorized personnel or agents; or (ii) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach at the time HT Rewards enters into this agreement with such Member; or (iii) any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by such Member of the Program.
19) HT Rewards is not responsible or liable to the Members for indirect, consequential or economic losses, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or punitive damages of any kind.
20) HT Rewards may further establish rules, procedures and policies in relation to any matter regarding the Program, all of which shall form part of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions as set out herein shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other documents, statements, rules, procedures, policies or communications, issued by HT Rewards, including FAQ, advertising or promotional
21) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and Members shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
22) Some materials on the Website and other HT Rewards promotional materials are the intellectual property of participating Merchants, or other third parties. Members have no right to use such intellectual property.
23) Each exclusion or limitation of liability in these Terms and Conditions shall also apply for the benefit of each of the participating Merchants and their employees or agents.