TPP Terms and conditions
- The Tyre Protection Plan (TPP) is only valid in Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd.
- Present the original receipt of tyre purchase, warranty card, and damaged tyre to Hawk Tyre Service Outlet where the tyre was originally purchased when making a claim.
- This TPP provides reimbursement as defined below for (i) flat tyre repair per occurrence, and/or (ii) tyre rebate up to 100% the tyre purchase price on your Original Invoice or the replacement tyre price*1, whichever is less, not to exceed a maximum of 1000.
- The Tyre Protection Plan will cover the road hazard damages that are beyond repair such as puncture, cut, bulge or impact during the course of normal driving on a maintained road. Nails, glass and potholes are the most common examples of road hazards.
- Damages other than Road Hazard ( puncture, cut, bulge or impact during the course of normal driving on a maintained road ) under the Tyre Protection Plan will not be covered.
- Commercial vehicle - Taxi, Van, Light Truck, Truck, Trailer, etc... will not be covered.
- If the HTS Outlet determines that your tyre is repairable, the tyre will NOT to be replace a new tyre.
- Labor charges such as fixing and balancing of tyre shall be borne by the purchaser.
- This Plan covers Eligible Tyres for a term of 6 months from the date on your Original Invoice for the tyres, (“Benefit Period”). When an Eligible Tyre is replaced, the Tyre Protection Plan Benefits for that Eligible Tyre end.
- Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change the terms & conditions herein at any time at its absolute notice without prior notice.
- Cosmetic damage to any tyre. Cosmetic damage is described as damage that does not affect the structural integrity of the tyre.
- Commercial vehicle - Taxi, Van, Light Truck, Truck, Trailer, etc...
- Competition tyres, Light Truck tyres, or trailer tyres.
- Any loss, damage or expense caused by accidents, collision, theft, larceny, explosion, lightning, earthquakes, fire, windstorms, hurricanes, water, floods, malicious mischief, vandalism, civil commotion, riots, war, or similar occurrence.
- Any damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper application, improper towing, improper balancing or alignment, improper inflation, brake lock up, wheel spinning, torque snags, or similar action.
- Any loss, damage or expense as a result of off-road use (off-road use is described as driving on anything that is not a paved or gravel road maintained by the state or local authority).
- Any loss, damage or expense as a result of racing use
- Damage caused by mechanical failures (e.g., failed shocks, struts, alignment, balancing, or similar failure) or interference with vehicle components (e.g., fenders, exhaust, springs, or similar component).
- Damage to tyres either in the sidewall or tread area due to dry rot, peeling, or cracking.
What are the limitations?
- You must purchase the replacement tyre. You will be reimbursed for the rebate immediately as determined by the Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd or HT Auto Care Sdn Bhd pursuant to the Flat Tyre Replacement Terms. once all required documentation has been submitted and approved.
- Under no circumstances will the eligible reimbursement amount exceed the Tyre Rebate Limit. The Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd or HT Auto Care Sdn Bhd reserves the right to limit reimbursement to the generally accepted retail replacement costs.
- If you do not follow the HTS’s instructions, your claim may not be eligible for reimbursement.
- This Tyre Protection Plan is only available in the Hawk Tyre Service Sdn Bhd and HT Auto Care Sdn Bhd.